Main sub-processes of the Inventory Accuracy business flow are:
- Physical Inventory: This is a process where a business physically counts individual items in stock at a particular point in time and updates their inventory count within the system (if needed). It represents an opportunity to correct any inaccuracies in the records. Here are several reasons to conduct a physical inventory:
- To initiate the stock
- To verify the physical amount, condition, and location of inventory items
- To identify, document, and add items to its inventory list that are on-hand and meet qualifying criteria, but are not currently shown as part of the inventory
- To ensure that legitimately transferred or disposed items are no longer carried on the inventory listing
- To identify any missing or damaged items that need to be located, repaired, or replaced.
- Goods Movement: Transfers inventory between storage bins or warehouses. Possible reasons for goods movement are:
- Goods received at warehouse from another party or warehouse.
- Inventory movement due to conversion of goods.
- Goods Tracking: Displays all of the different movement types that happen in warehouse to verify the history, location, or application of an item by means of documented recorded identification.
- Inventory Valuation: Allows a company to provide a monetary value for items that make up their inventory.
- Inventory Update: Allows a company to change either current inventory amount or current unit cost of products in stock.
- Cost Adjustments Review: Allows a company to review product cost adjustments caused by changes in purchase prices, landed cost allocation or manual / negative cost corrections.
Production management automatically generates an accounting representation of all the transactions within the enterprise that have an economic relevance.
Accounting is the system of tracking the assets, the debts, the income and the expenses of a business.
In Production management, most of the accounting entries are automatically created while posting documents such as:
- Goods Receipts and Purchase Invoices in the Procurement Management business area
- Goods Shipments and Sales Invoices in the Sales Management business area.
Accounting entries do not directly relate to documents managed within a given application area can be created and posted in a G/L Journal. For instance, a provision for stock depreciation accounting entry.
There are three ways of accounting in Production management:
- To manually post each document by using the process button "Post".
The process button "Post" can be found in the window used to create a given document. For instance, a purchase invoice is created and therefore could be posted in the Purchase Invoice window.
- To manually post all the documents/transactions related to a given database table for instance the table "Invoices", by using the process GL posting by DB Tables
- Or to automatically post accounting transactions of any type by scheduling the "Accounting Server Process" in the Process Request window.
Payables and Receivables Management addresses customer collections and supplier payments as well as other payments do not related to invoices but to orders (prepayments) or G/L Items.
Product management is an important organizational role. Product managers are typically found at companies that are building products or technology for customer or internal use. This role evolved from the brand manager position that is often found at consumer packed goods companies.
Improved visibility into all the financial aspects of production helps in identifying potential areas for savings to reduce cost of maintenance and goods sold.
Enhanced control over various components of the inventory with more accurate demand planning, production scheduling, and more effective coordination of distribution channels.
KENProStats provides you a centralized storage repository with multiple built-in resources and firewalls for storing all the crucial information and documents securely.
KENProStats ‘Sales Management deals with all activities related to the customer sales process and corresponding reporting.
KENProStats as a centralized storage repository facilitates material requirement planning based on availability of multiple resources like machine, equipment and raw materials to ensure hassle-free production process.
KENProStats maintains a tab on the current work process which assists in meeting the set deadlines and helps an organization to achieve targets.
Process design is a macroscopic decision-making of an overall process route for converting the raw material into finished goods. These decisions encompass the selection of a process, choice of technology, process flow analysis and layout of the facilities.
In Material Requirement Planning the application is used to automatically review the demand and display suggestions concerning required supply. In the Manufacturing Plan, the application suggests required Work Requirements and Requisitions. In the Purchasing Plan, the application suggests required Purchase Orders.
Product design deals with conversion of ideas into reality. Every business organization have to design, develop and introduce new products as a survival and growth strategy. Developing the new products and launching them in the market is the biggest challenge faced by the organizations.
Client Management application can be fully customized and scaled to the needs of your business. It is used to manage store and process information about your clients and helps users to easily access and search a client’s details at the click of a button. Our application is networked and can be used by multiple users.
- Add / manage clients and their information.
- Categorize clients as permanent or temporary.
- Group clients by their relationship and profile.
- Save clients’ projects information.
- Accessible to employees who interfaces with the customer.
- Saves client notes and appointments.
- Reminds or send alerts of client appointments.
- Search clients’ information in alphabetical order.
- Search client information by company name, contact person name, email or domain name.
- Shows total number of clients.
- User can suspend a client or inactivate client information from the application. Client quotations and invoices are saved and viewed in PDF format.
- Client information can be edited, viewed and copied.
- Follow up information can be viewed.
- Instant messaging via email / SMS through this application.
The Subscriptions Manager class is responsible for managing the subscription across its lifecycle. This involves updating subscription statuses when certain events occur, like order status changes, preparing renewal orders when a scheduled renewal payment is due and deleting subscriptions when a user’s account is deleted. For example, subscription activation and cancellation functions are hooked directly to order status changes so payment gateways only need to work with APIs to change the status of an order, and a subscriptions status will change automatically.
In modern industry, equipment and machinery are a very important part of the total productive effort. The main objectives of maintenance management are:
- To achieve minimum breakdown and to keep the plant in good working condition at the lowest possible cost.
- To keep the machines and other facilities in such a condition that permits them to be used at their optimal capacity without interruption.
- To ensure the availability of the machines, buildings and services required by other sections of the factory for the performance of their functions at optimal return on investment.